Monday, January 22, 2007

a bump in the road

It's Monday and I'm feeling a little blue because I found out this morning that I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week. I thought I had a good chance because the ED said he liked me, he interviewed me for over an hour and even gave me a tour following my interview. In my experience, a tour of the office following an interview means - you're in! Oh well...I kind of lost hope after not hearing back from them by Friday so it wasn't a complete shock. I didn't even want the job that bad so I guess it's for the best. It's still hard to be rejected over & over for months on end...Stephen & our families have been really supportive and everyone is doing the best they can to keep me positive and help me find something. I love you all!

Sammy got sick this weekend and thanks to a short vet stay she is almost back to her old self. She was following me around the house and crying out for help...my poor baby! I think it may have been a UTI but I'll get the results today. The fluids and antibiotics seemed to have done the trick. Unfortunately, we missed out on going to the mountains because of her illness. I am trying to think of something nice to do for Stephen to make it up to him but until then I'm going to make him a nice dinner tonight - I'm thinking chicken tacos or tostadas. Well I'm off to my desperate housewife duties...xoxo

No comments: