Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Haircut Torture

Last night Jenn & I went SPINNING...The first time since last fall! It was hard and our instructor wasn't even that tough...Oh well, we did good for it being our first day back on the saddle. So far, I've lost about 7 pounds. It doesn't really show but I'm feeling skinnier! My tight jeans are only moderately tight but the real proof is that I got whistled at today! First time in a very, very long time. Ok, so it was a stoned Whittier College student...but it still counts! Maybe it was my cute new haircut! I finally cut my medusa mop! I couldn't take it anymore! I HATE getting my haircut & I usually do it every 6 months because I hate it so much. I'd (almost) rather have a pap smear then a haircut! I don't know what it is about someone messing with my hair that I despise!...Maybe it stems from a bad haircut during my childhood? I had many! Like my Dorothy Hammill rice bowl and my feathered mullet. Maybe it's because I hate making conversation with the stylist? I'm not really sure. I love manicures, pedicures & massages...but the haircut is absolute torture! Anyway, I'm glad I finally did it.

P.S. Cross your fingers! I have an interview tomorrow, Friday & Monday!

No comments: