Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Welcome 2007!

I'm back! One of my new years resolutions is to restart my "Blog-o-line"...so here I am ready to fill you in on the exciting (and not so exciting) things in my life. The latter half of 2006 was rough and 2007 seems to be better already. New Years was spent with Greg, Jenn & Sammy Cat in our cozy little blue house. We had pizza & booze but we were all duds & ended up asleep just minutes after ringing in the new year. Greg got a GPS for Christmas so we spent New Years day at Silverwood Lake doing some Geocaching. Stephen and I hadn't been out caching in a few months and we've become addicted once again. We're constantly on the look for a perfect hiding spot and paranoid that "muggles" are spying on us. ;-) My travel bugs are finally on their way and I hid cache number two. It's so much fun! I'm hoping to start biking & SPINNING this week. I'm finally feeling upbeat & motivated to nurture my hobbies again. The gray cloud of 2006 has lifted! I also joined two Valentine's Day Swaps...I'll post pics of what I'm sending soon.

I still haven’t found a job. I've been on interviews all week but no word as of today. I'm working really hard to stay positive...it's been really tough but I know that I'm trying really hard and putting in the effort. I'm optimistic that something creative and exciting will come my way soon. I'm so lucky to have a supportive and patient man in my life. I wouldn't have made it through this alone. I'm so lucky!

This is going to be an exciting year! I'm turning 30 in less then 3 months! Believe it or not I'm looking forward to my 30's. My 20's have been such a crazy roller coaster and I'm hoping 30 means stability, finally feeling like an adult (but not acting like one! ;-P), getting engaged, married & starting a little family of chubby mullet babies. I want that more then anything. My number one baby, Sammy is also welcoming a big birthday. The BIG 2-0! My little brown fuzzy old lady! I want to have a little party for her with El Pollo Loco (her favorite) and a cake made of Fancy Feast. How Fun!

I've learned from my mistakes, the world around me, the people I love and the many experiences (whether good or bad). I'm ready for all the adventures yet to come. No looking back...only forward. I'm welcoming 2007 with open arms, open eyes & an open mind...

The best is yet to come.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

Well this is the new year and there will be a lot of new things for us...it's a new begining and i'm sure we're all excited about it...and hey also drop by my blog and share some of my view some of my thoughts...