Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hello 30

I'm officially 30. I don't feel older - maybe just a little more depressed about my failure to find a job. At 29, being unemployed sucked, but at 30, it's pathetic! Yesterday was a nice break from job hunting & all the stress that comes along with it. I have to admit that I did send out 1 resume even though I promised myself I would stay off the job sites. I couldn't help myself! I had a nice lunch with Billy, did a little Target shopping and had dinner at Benihana with Stephen & some of his family. I always over eat there! I couldn't even finish my green tea ice cream because my stomach felt like it was going to explode! I'm still recovering from that meal today! It was goooooooooood! I have been pampered by friends and family and my real party isn't until Saturday! I feel so loved! Stephen bought me a gift certificate to the salon across the street so I am getting "made over" this afternoon. I'm also thankful to all the people who told me the 30s have been (or were) their best years. I am looking forward to all the adventures yet to come. 30s be good to me!

No comments: