Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Travel Bugs & jackpots



Look at where my travel bugs have been! Punky is on a group tour in chilly Michigan, Blues is in New Zealand at Waikawa Beach and Miss Travel Bunny finally got picked up this week and will be on her way very soon. One of my other TB's is still waiting to be picked up in a cold & lonely cache in Whittier and the other has gone missing - I'm guessing stolen and given to some newbie geocacher's kid! These little toys are jet-setting around the world while the original jet-set chick is dying for an adventure of her own! It's been almost two years since my last really big adventure. I'm yearning for a change of scenery...but I'm stuck here until I FINALLY land a job and earn some vacation. Hopefully I'll win the huge MEGA Millions jackpot tonight and then I'll be free of job hunting forever! I have a bunch of old lottery tickets sitting here that I'm not ready to check. I hate finding out I'm not a winner...I like to imagine I have the winning ticket in my grasp. It gives me something to think about when I can't sleep. I like to imagine what I'd do with the money...but for the time being a new job would feel just as good as winning a huge jackpot.

No comments: