Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I love my new babies!


Finally, some time alone! I have the office to myself for another 30 minutes! Time to blog! haha...Things are FABULOUS (Do I sound WeHo enough for you?). We got our new puppy on Saturday. His name is Woody & he is so adorable! The first two days were difficult but little by little he seems to be adjusting. Lily pounced him a gazillion times the first few days & he would yelp every time. Now he bounces around and provokes her & now when she pounces him he fights back. He's smaller then her but I'm getting a little worried he might bite her too hard. She must like it because she keeps coming back for more. They roll around & chase each other. It's so cute! She tries to groom him but usually he tries to bite her tongue. It's funny! He sleeps in his little crate at night which I put on the bed & she sleeps right outside the door. The first night in his crate he cried & she sat by him until her stopped. Now he falls right asleep once he's in the crate. He's pretty good so far. I heard horror stories on the Doxie forums & I was slightly
panicked! I'm sure he'll get into lots of puppy trouble but I just have to be patient with him. He's still a baby & has so much to learn. Cats are easy...well easier!


I am a little behind on my swaps. The send by dates are quickly approaching & I haven't even started. I got done with my Skulls for the Dia de Los Muertos swap just in time. I love swapping but I wish I had more time to do it. I have 3 more to do & then I may take a temporary break so I can work on some crafts for a holiday sale. I will have to do one X-mas swap for sure. There are just way too many cool swaps on Swap-bot. I will post photos of my swaps on flickr shortly. I am banned from posting anymore photos until next month or until I upgrade. I will probably upgrade because I really enjoy flickr.


The other night I had a dream that my best friend (and neighbor) had a party & didn't invite me. I kept looking over the fence to see what was going on at the party. It looked like so much fun & all my other good friends were there. I was so sad...She recently found out she's pregnant. I think pregnancy is the real party I'm wishing to be invited to! Dreams say so much...I also had a dream that Trick-Or-Treaters came to my house & I didn't have any candy. I was running around the house in a panic getting canned food to put in their bags! LOL! I wonder what that one means? I also dreamt that I lived in a high rise & from my window I could see buildings collapsing from an earthquake or some disaster. It was scary! Maybe it had to do with all the fires raging. You feel insecure when you see people's lives going up in smoke! Sad & scary.

1 comment:

kateyb said...

omg! what *cute* babies :)
are dreams not weird... sometimes i wish i had a way of recording my dreams so i could play them back & analyze them ya know?