Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I have gone Pro!


Flickr Pro! On Friday, Stephen surprised me with something better than flowers! A new 12.0 Mega Pixels camera! I love it! I’m still learning how to use it so bear with me & my slightly out of focus photos. I took some shots at The Day of the Dead festival on Friday & tons of the pets over the weekend. I just can’t get enough photos of their furry cuteness! Every time they snuggle up together I run to grab the camera. I’m having so much fun with them & they keep me company when Stephen is at school.

I am going to get a booth at an upcoming craft sale. I’m splitting the booth with my friend Dolores (EonsMomma on Swap-bot). This will save us some money on booth fees. The space is going to be limited but I probably won’t have a ton to sell anyway since I haven’t started making anything yet! The sale is only 3 weeks away!!! I better get going. I think I’m going to make pins, ornaments & some shadowboxes. Stephen is going camping with his cousins this weekend so I have a craft filled weekend planned. I'll post some photos of my creations.
Tuesday! Bleh! My least favorite day of the week...at least it's nearly over.

No comments: