Thursday, December 06, 2007

Holiday Craziness!

I broke the news on Tuesday! It was very hard for me but it went much better then I imagined. Everyone was so understanding and supportive. I was going to tell my boss on Monday but it was such a chaotic day & it just wasn't the right time. Everyone was a little shocked but they knew that it was only a matter of time. It's just so darn far! My last day is a week from today. It's bittersweet because I've really bonded with my co-workers these last few weeks. They're awesome people and I'm really going to miss them. Everyone here has the week between X-mas & New Years off (PAID!) & I just found out that the new job is making me work that week! The offices are closed but because last minute end-of-year gifts come in someone has to be there to process them...since I'm the newbie that will be me! =( Oh well! There goes all my holiday plans! Christmas is coming way too fast! I've barely done any shopping & I can't get Stephen to put the dang X-mas lights up! I'm about ready to get out the ladder & do it myself. There are so many dinners, parties, errands, traditions and obligations. I'm feeling stressed and I'm not even taking into consideration starting a new job! I so badly wish I could just get away for a bit. Last night I did some Christmas shopping and I ended up buying a couple things for myself! I have to stop doing that! I need to make a shopping list & stick to it! I have to make a To Do List. Oh Geez, I'm getting overwhelmed!!! I need to relax...

No comments: