Friday, April 21, 2006

TGIF!

Today is Friday and I'm really excited for the weekend! Sleeping in is the best! Tonight Stephen and I are going to dinner & a comedy show. Hopefully the weather is nice so we can do some hiking/geocaching tomorrow and I can finally let my travel bugs loose. I'm hoping to get back on my bike Sunday. Stephen did a 20-mile bike ride yesterday! I have to get going before I'm not able to keep up with him. There are so many things I want to fit into the weekend! Working sucks! haha...Atleast I have two days off next weekend to do whatever I want! I really didn't have anything planned but I just needed a few days off to regroup and destress...maybe a bike ride and some crafting.

I am hosting two swaps of my own. I already have 12 participants for my Arts & Scraps swap! I have to go through my craft drawers and look for cool & unusual stuff to send my swap partner. I'm excited to see what cool art supplies I get in return.

Well it's off to Costco & an early lunch.

lots of love

No comments: