Sunday, May 07, 2006

The Roaming Gnome

Another short weekend and another long, busy week ahead...

Stephen, Larry, Roseann & I biked the Fullerton Loop yesterday. It was 8.5 miles of hell! I thought I was well enough to ride but after the second hill my lungs felt like they were on fire! I was wheezing & I couldn't catch my breath. I didn't want to disappoint the others so I kept on going. We cut the ride short...Thank God! It would have been a nice ride if I was feeling good. The weather was perfect and there were so many things to see. We rode by an equestrian center, a duck pond and some really cool neighborhoods. I want to try it again when I'm feeling better.

Steph & I hung out with Greg & Jenn today. We went shopping and took a short trip to Hobby City. Steph and Greg somehow convinced us to go into a gross hotel furniture liquidation store nearby. Everything just reeked of dirty hotel rooms! Ewwww! We had some good laughs while roaming around town. Somewhere between Hobby City and home I picked up a new friend. He's posing with Sammy above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There was no covincing about that!!! that was force... it was pretty nasty!!!
-Jenn