Monday, August 21, 2006

The Blues


I am so depressed & no matter what I do I still can't shake "The Blues". It's the start of week 2 at the new job & I've still had no formal training! It's frustrating just sitting here staring at a blank screen. The upstairs tenants are once again blaring the same Tupac song & I found out we're infested with cucarachas. I'm sorry to complain but it's better said here then to bombard unsuspecting listeners with my venting. You - my dear blog readers, come here with the purpose of hearing me vent. haha! I heard that we'll be working late hours which dosn't make any sense to me because I thought 6pm WAS late!!! It's Monday & I'm grumpy. I apologize.

In other news...my parent's semi-surpise anniversary party was a success! It was alot of work but it was well worth it. I hope they enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed planning it. They deserved something nice and I tried to make it as nice as I could on limited funds. My previous event experience has made me an expert on putting an event together with limited funds. I love the challenge!

Friday is Stephen's nephew's wedding and I need a dress. I'm still too fat for the teeny tiny green dress I bought so I have to buy something cheap & flattering...now that's a challenge! Weddings and trying to feel pretty in a dress is probably adding to my blues!

No comments: