Friday, August 18, 2006

Where did my blog go?

Oh My God! My last blog post dissapeared into blog limbo. I am so aggravated today you would think I was PMSing or something! Every little thing seems to be going wrong. It's one of those Murphy's Law days! I need to get out of this office before I go insane! My first week at the new job has seemed endless. Although I must say that everyday has been better than the last & I'm feeling a little more at home. I think I will be okay here...it's just going to take time to feel 100% comfortable. It's not a position I see myself in forever but it's my foot into the museum world. There's going to be ups & downs in the process of learning this new job but I'll be okay. I am glad that the week is winding down and I will literally jump for joy as soon as I am able to walk out of here. I am going to kick up my heels and sing The Smiths song that has been the soundtrack to my life this week:


I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And heaven knows I'm miserable now
In my life Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die ?

Man, I am in serious need of some good news, a vacation or even a good belly laugh! Someone cheer me up! My rants must be depressing my loyal blog readers! Are there any of you out there? Hellooooooo??? Anyone out there???

Check out the picture above. It's by one of my MySpace artist buds. She is so awesome! It's me having one of my usual dreams/nightmares. =) I want the print!!! I am backed up of things I need to buy for myself. I'm deprived! One more week until payday & then I'll treat myself. =)

No comments: