Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Day 3

Today is Day 3 at the new job. I'm here 30 minutes early again despite stopping at Starbucks & the bank...Being here early makes the 9 hour day seem endless. Yesterday was a little better despite a rough morning. I'm hoping that today I get some work to do so I'm actually busy! Imagine me wanting to be busy at work! It's THAT boring! I am really missing my daily walks, long lunches & hanging with the girls at UW. I'm still very sad but there was just no going back...My life seems worlds away from what it was a month ago. It's so wierd...not bad...just different. It's hard accepting some of the changes...Life goes on & I'm adapting the best I can.

Things are good otherwise. Greg, Jenn & Diana were over last night. It was nice to have them over. I made Costco lasagne & we creeped eachother out by having a lovely conversation about dead bodies & morgues. haha! Luckily I avoided nightmares or atleast I can't remember having any.

Tonight I want to go home, take a shower, put on my PJs, eat cereal & watch TV with my honey pie. In just a little over 9 hours my dream will be reality! Yah!!!

No comments: