Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Dwid!

Yesterday was my dad's 60th birthday. We celebrated at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse over the weekend and yesterday we continued the celebration with dinner at Macaroni Grill and this lovely cake from French's Bakery. French's is the best! When I walk in there I'm like a wild animal, drooling, sniffing and growling! It's an overload for the senses! All the cookies, breads, tarts, cakes, muffins, pastries and not to mention strawberry wagon wheels! It can make a person go mad...Especially a person who is trying to lose some extra lbs before her birthday! Anyway, despite not eating bread and ordering wheat pasta, I may have gone off my diet just a tiny bit yesterday...but it was my dad's birthday and a big one at that! Well worth celebrating! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you! (I'll repent for my sins at the gym later today.)

No comments: