Friday, February 02, 2007

Someone give me some Xanax pleeeeeease!!!

I'm back from the interview...I guess the Ugly Betty confidence boost didn't work. If I got this position it would be a miracle!!! I could just kick myself! I looked professional, my resume and qualifications were a perfect match and I even came with a glowing recommendation. None of that changed the fact the I am a complete idiot! The conference room was stuffy and it caused me to begin to panic. I felt like I couldn't breath and my mouth got dry. My mouth was so parched that I felt like I was unable to talk. I felt inarticulate and jittery...I just couldn't seem to get the right words out. I oozed "mental patient escapee". They probably think I am a complete buffoon! How could I mess up such a sure thing!? One of the people interviewing me was an artist too and another used to live in Whittier. It could have been perfect! Arghhh, I'm so angry at myself! I want to crawl under a rock and die a horrible death...I did the best I could to make things better by writing a thank you e-mail...Hopefully it will erase my stupidity from their mind!

No comments: