Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Losing Hope

Today is the day that I will give up hope about getting the job I interviewed for on Friday. I know it's only been a few days, but if I lose all hope early, then I won't feel so bad when I get a rejection letter. I was trying to think up reasons why it's a good thing that I don't get the job and here are a few.

1. The boss mentioned rarely leaving for lunch because she was too busy (I hate lunches at my desk)
2. It's far
3. Protestors, who needs um?
4. Obviously they don't have air conditioning!
5. Working with donors again? What was I thinking!?
6. There isn't a Target close by
7. An office full of women...not again!
8. Too far to have lunch with my mom
9. Out of the way from my gym
10. Too close to a Del Taco - who can resist their fries?

Ok, I know I'm grasping at straws here...but it made me feel slightly better!

In other news...I lost another unofficial pound! I don't officially weigh in until Friday so I can't count it yet. I love this non-diet! I ate cake at Isabella's birthday party on Saturday and chips on Super Bowl Sunday and I still lost another pound! Moderation is they key...and lots of walking! I am almost halfway to my March goal! I can't wait until someone (who dosen't read this blog) actually notices my weight loss! No one has mentioned a thing and I'm beginning to worry that there has been a scale malfunction!

No comments: