Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Midweek Meltdown

The job hunt is getting frustrating! I'm running out of options and I don't know what to do. Even jobs through the temp agency are hard to come by. I spend endless hours searching and applying for jobs and nothing comes from all my work. For every 20 resumes I send out I will get one call and not all of the calls I get result in an interview. I am continuing to think positive and keep my head up. I don't know how long I can keep being positive before I have a meltdown.

In other news I started a swap called Born in 1977. It's for all of us turning the BIG 3-0 this year. I talked to a few friends who are turning 30 this year and they are taking it much worse then me. I thought I'd start a swap to cheer up us oldies but goodies. Now lets see if anyone will join...or else I may be celebrating alone! As my birthday nears people keep asking what I'm going to do to celebrate and I have no idea!!! I don't really want a big party but at the same time I'd like to celebrate with my friends & family...I don't know what I want...Well maybe there is something I want for my birthday...I just feel that without a job I'm not deserving of much of a celebration. The real celebration will be when I find a job! I'm going to dance on tables! You're all invited to join me!

Check of the following story. Amazing!
Eternal Embrace

No comments: