Monday, April 24, 2006

Back on the saddle

After 3 weeks of being sick and 1 week of procrastinating I finally went SPINNING! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after being gone a almost a month! Stephen put cleats on my biking shoes so I clipped in for the first time ever! I have a new love for my beat up biking shoes...now they're functional! =)

I had a very busy day at work today. I had to recreate a contract for my boss for a lunch meeting and it was crunch time trying to get it completed in time. Luckily it was a snap and I had it to her with time to spare. We have another new admin who I am training this week. This is the third one I've trained in a month! She's cool and I'm hoping she works out. I also did some Spring Cleaning. My cube was looking a little cluttered so I did some organizing. I practically live there so I might as well make it look half way decent.

For lunch I went to Target (again!) to buy Miracle Grow. I told you I'm going to be a better plant mom! Anyway, the Easter stuff was 90% off! I had to buy a few cute Easter items. I also bought a really pretty purse. Stephen broke the zipper on one of my faves so this purse is on him! =) Lucky for him he only owes me $11.99...See, I can bargain shop!!!

I came home today and Stephen had a brand new aqarium sitting on the dining table! It's really nice but it's too big for the cute Craftsman aqaurium stand! Bummer! I spied some Chiclid food in a bag so I guess he's made up his mind to fill it with those darn grumpy fish...Hopefully we can still get a Kissing Fish or two! I'll have to do more research to make sure they can coexist.

My Arts & Scraps swap has 27 members and it's still growing! I also signed up for a Mini Altar / Shadowbox swap. I bought some supplies at Micheal's and I'm excited to start the project. I am the shadowbox altar queen!

Had a good chat with Kristie today. I feel like we havn't talked forever! She's been busy with school and little Izzy. I miss them & I hope we can get together soon.

My honey pie and Greggy went to the Angel's game...I hope he gets back soon! I miss him...Look at this sweet picture I took. My two sweeties!

No comments: