Friday, April 28, 2006

Extreme Makeover

I took the day off to relax and rejuvenate. It was so great to sleep in & snuggle with Sammy this morning. After a small breakfast I treated myself to a mini makeover. First I went to the nail place down the street for a spa pedicure/manicure and eyebrow wax. I haven't had my nails done since I moved because I've been reluctant to try a new place. It wasn't quite as nice as my old place but it was clean & they ened up doing a half way decent job. I got the works (a paraffin wax treatment & extra massage) and by the time I was out of there it was close to 100 bucks! After the nail salon I headed to the hair salon....well more like the barber shop! I only got a trim & some layers. I didn't want to do anything too drastic. I miss my cute Turkish hair guy! He got really expensive! It was over 260 bucks last time I went! I almost passed out when they rang me up! It did look HOT - the best my hair has EVER looked...well atleast until I washed it! It's just not worth it for me to spend that much because I'm really bad at upkeep! I only just bought my first hair dryer last week & I still haven't taken it out of the box! I'm just not good with hair. There are straight guys that are more into styling thier hair then me! I want to be more of a girly girl when it comes to hair but I don't know where to begin! I need hair help!!!

No comments: