Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Blues

Today everyone in the office is relaxed and in a good mood. Most of the managers are out today and it's Friday! A co-worker brought in her teacup chihuahua. He's so cute! I want to dog-nap him & bring him in my cubicle to cheer me up & keep me company. Unfortunately, I'm a little bummed today. I couldn't sleep last night because I had a gazillion things running through my mind like a filmstrip. My morning started off pretty bad. I woke up & gave Sammy her meds which she ended up throwing up. I gave her more & she spit most of that up. She hid in back of the TV until I picked her up & attempted to give her some cat treats. I think this was the first time ever that she was happy to see me leave in the morning. It made me feel horrible! There are a bunch of things bothering me...huge decisions to make...hormones...and my sad INFP spirit which is constantly searching for the perfect in all things.

No comments: