Sunday, May 21, 2006

Old Farts

It's a gloomy Sunday morning. I had a green tea latte, did some grocery shopping and now I'm trying to motivate myself to go through my closet & put clothes aside for Goodwill. I want to clear some stuff out before the dreaded move. I have no idea where we're moving...I'm still dreaming of the little blue house...everything is up in the air! Everything!

Steph, Larry, Rene & I went to The Whiskey last night to see thier friend's band. It was really cool to go out & people watch. I haven't been to see a band play in awhile so I was excited. We realized that we all have become old farts because we left before the main act (a Van Halen tribute band) finished. They were really good but the four of us could barely keep our eyes open. My back was killing me & my hearing still hasn't come back! I feel so old! We saw Hugh Hefner which was pretty funny...atleast we stayed out later then him! On the way to the freeway we drove down Sunset passing by all my old haunts. I thought of Crystal & Becky...we used to have fun...I think we had fun! haha! It seems so long ago!

I added more pictures to my Flickr Photo Album. Check it out. Tonight Stephen, Greg, Jenn & I are BBQing. I'm making Strawberry Shortcake. I'll pig out & then it's back to my " sort of" diet tomorrow. I think all those green tea lattes have had an effect on my metabolism. I lost 5 pounds since I started drinking one for breakfast every morning! If they ever take those off the menu I'll start a campaign to bring them back. I'm still mad about Jamba Juice taking the Green Tea Juices off the menu. They were the best...well I'm off to lunch with my lover man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am pretty sure you are the person who sent me the green necklace for the necklace swap. Am I right? If so, thank you SO much, it is wonderful! I love those porcupine-looking beads. When my husband saw it, he immediately said "It's those spiky beads you like so much!" Thank you a bunch!
-Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hi I think you are the one that sent me the kitty swap, it was wonderful and full of awesome goodies thank you so much and the picture of Sammy is to cute!
-Stacey