Friday, May 12, 2006

Green Tea Friday

It's Friday and I am in a good mood. I slept through the night with minimal tossing & turning and Sammy didn't howl until after I snoozed the alarm. Stephen and I were getting ready for work at the same time (a rarity) so I got to snuggle with him before I left which put me in even a better mood. I was already running late & I didn't care so I stopped at Starbucks & got a Green Tea Latte. It was heavenly! Traffic was miserable but I got through it by blaring my radio & sipping my tea. I am addicted to these lattes. I rarely stop at Starbucks on my way to work but I think I'll try to stop in & get a latte atleast once a week from now on. It's such a treat! I just got finished with a project and I'm listening to one of my favorite songs by Incubus, The Warmth before heading out to lunch. A co-worker snapped at my cube neighbor & asked her to turn down her music yesterday (which was quiet & peaceful) so a few of us have turned up the volume today to annoy her...hehehe...This girl is annoyed by squeaky chairs! Once she got upset over the music in an e-card someone opened. I think I'll blast the Hamsterdance...that will really get to her! haha! It's Friday and after an insane week I feel like slacking again...I've been drawing sketches of the softie I'm going to attempt to make for a softie swap I just joined. A softie is a cute handmade stuffed toy. I adore softies of monsters & animals. I'm a grown woman (ew, I don't like the way that sounds) who is still very much who she was at age 5! I still love animals, cupcakes & pink. I haven't changed one bit!...Well I have to go. I just got word that there was a mistake in the letters I just finished (no fault to me). Anyway, because of this oversight I have to do them over! Arghhhh...Say goodbye to my good mood!

Update: Rana & I walked to Sandwhich King for lunch. I had a turkey & avocado sub and now I feel like throwing up! The walk was nice though. A few of us girls at work are planning a spa day. I'm really excited!!! My good mood is back! Time to blast the Hamsterdance & get my groove on! dee-dah-dee-dee-dee-dee-doe-doe!

No comments: