Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I <3 my phone!

I am in love with my new pink razor phone! It's so cute! It has a little pink case & a pink bluetooth headset which I'm not quite sure how to use. I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and actually read the owner's manual! I love love love this phone!

I skipped SPINNING last night & was pretty bummed about it. I still have this annoying cold!! I didn't have any tissues at work so I snagged some rough cardboard toilet paper from the bathroom to blow my nose. Now my nose is red & raw. =( I look like a crusty runny nosed kid! I woke up feeling a whole lot better then yesterday so I will attempt to go to the gym with Jenn tonight. I'm so happy Greg & Jenn got memberships! I really enjoy hanging out with them & I'm glad they found eachother. =) Now there is another who knows the anguish of being with a Madrid. We can commiserate! LOL! Ya gotta love those Madrids!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAROLINE...ITS BEC. I WANT THAT PHONE TOO....I'M DUE FOR A PHONE MAYBE WE CAN BE TWINS