Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Dogs Are Barking!

Oooh... my aching feet! For the sake of fashion I have abused my poor feet! I bought these really cute shoes last week but they hurt like CraZy!!! I tried Band-Aids but it hasn't helped the shoes from rubbing my poor tootsies raw! Today was probably the worst day to wear these shoes because I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off! Phew! What a day! I'm glad it's almost time to go home. Atleast I have my cozy couch & Ghost Hunters to look forward to tonight! Stephen is going to dinner at Shogun (yum) with his boss so I'm solo tonight. I want won-ton soup from Stix for dinner. Screw the gym...Anyway, I still have this darn cold. Grrrr!!! I want a warm bath, won-ton soup, my pillow and Ghost Hunters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD BE USED TO THOSE TYPE OF SHOES BY NOW