Tuesday, May 16, 2006

i LuV sTePhEn

I finally finished a project I've been putting off for a few days...with that behind me and a rearranged cubicle I am much more relaxed. I went to pick up some necessaties at Target & I bought the cutest blazer for 9 bucks. They're having a huge sale on clothes! It kind of looks like a jacket an old fashioned ice cream man or member of a barber shop quartet might wear. It's eccentric and yet adorable! I wonder if it's too loud for a job interview? I need a new job. The traffic from my apartment is really getting ridiculous and besides Stephen & I are toying with the idea of moving to Whittier when our lease is up. I already have a possible interview this week somewhere in L.A. but I'm not that crazy about the position. It dosen't pay a whole lot more then I'm already getting and it's a Senior Admin job. I'm so over being someone's bitch. I really want something in the arts, publishing, marketing or non-profit that is more on the lines of a project manager or coordinator position. I've paid my dues and I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. This is a really big decision. Despite my complaining I would really miss my job. I love my co-workers, the flexibility and my cool cube. For the most part my job is easy. I get my stuff done and then I can kick back. I love that. Anyway, since I have a job I can afford to be picky and I will. I don't want to make any hasty decisions. Any advice would be nice! =) It would be great to have some extra income. I could have made 10,ooo dollars today because they called my birthday on KIIS F.M.!!! If only I would have listened! What I could do with $10,000!!!...I signed up with flickr ( check my links section) to make it easier to show my pictures to friends and family. I'm still a big fan of Kodak Gallery for slideshows and editing. flickr will allow me to connect more slideshow pictures to my blog. I havn't put any new pictures on there but I will add some tonight. I'll post pictures of the new puppy and our Saturday bike ride. Keep checking in. xoxo...
p.s. I just want to tell the whole world (since Stephen thinks the whole world reads my blog) that I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.

No comments: