Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monterey, swaps & the little blue house

I have so much to write about! I don't even know where to start! Memorial weekend was so much fun! Stephen & I went to Monterey with my parents and stayed at a really nice hotel with a beautiful view of the bay. The McRaes and Anna met us on Sunday. It was so good to see them. Loretta is amazing! After a day of exploring we had a delicous dinner at Benihana. After dinner the guys, my mom & I took the Old Town Monterey Ghost Walk tour. The weather couldn't have been more perfect! I'll post pictures later today.

I received a lovely swap from Rosemary in Canada for my Arts & Scraps swap. I had many lovely comments from fellow swappers and I'm planning to host this one again soon.

The best news of all...the blue house is ours!!!...well sort of...we'll be working out a couple of kinks but hopefully we can move in later this month. I can't believe it! They had a lot of people interested and I'm not even quite sure how they remembered me! I'm so excited!

Well I must get back to work! I have so much to do!!!
xoxo

No comments: