Friday, June 02, 2006

Hooky Friday

I played hooky today. I'll probably get crap for it next week but I don't care. I'm so annoyed with work. I don't feel like going into the details of why because typing the story again will just enrage me...but trust me there are some annoying things going on. I hope one of the jobs I've applied to calls soon. Anyway, Sammy had minor teeth surgery yesterday & she was still loopy and breathing oddly this morning so I decided to stay home with her to be safe. I was honest with work & I left a message telling them I was going to stay home to make sure my cat was alright. They probably think I'm a liar or a weirdo...I am a weirdo and proud and besides I don't care what anyone thinks anymore!

Other then work things are going well. We'll be moving soon and I'm a little stressed about all the details that go into moving. The little blue house is currently getting painted and new cupboards will be put in. It's going to look adorable! I can't wait to move out of this crappy apartment!

I added a few new pictures to my photo album link. Check it out. It's off to dinner now...I'm starving!

1 comment:

Scarlet Pamplemousse said...

Hey I just saw your comment on my blog! Thanks for leaving one :) I havent even looked at it for so long lol...Caroline's are awesome.