Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thank God It's Thursday!

One more hour to go & then begins my six day vacation! I REALLY need it! I'm in limbo at work not knowing what my new position is or if I'm going to have a position at all! I've been sending out resumes galore but I haven't had one single call back! It's really depressing! In other news, I am loving the house & the neighborhood. The commute & the heat are miserable but temporary. I am a little bothered that the owner hasn't come back to put up our kitchen cupboard doors. I know he has a busy schedule but I'm getting frustrated with not being able to set up the kitchen properly. We're having guests tomorrow & it looks like a construction zone! Once it's all done I will finally be able to breathe a sigh of relief. I can't wait to finally be settled. This week we've been back at fourth from the apartment to the house. It's been exhausting. I'm running on empty...

I signed up for some really cool swaps. I will post pictures as soon as I get some free time at home to download them.

The above picture if of my favorite Australian characters. They make me smile! =)

No comments: